Our growing Support team is looking for enthusiastic Support engineers who enjoy working with web technologies as well as interacting with customers.
Products you’ll be working on
You will be supporting all of our products aimed at helping our diverse clientele from the recruitment and HR industry. These products range from targeting specific search and match needs (semantics) to unstructured data extraction (CV parsing) and push the boundaries of how we connect employers with candidates today.
- Help our customers troubleshoot, fix and configure our solutions.
- Analyze external systems finding out how our services are connected, suggest workarounds and update configurations
- Build and maintain scripts for data feeds and web service delivery.
- Consult customers on functional requirements.
- Help develop and improve our current data-streams and customer-interfaces.
- Log bugs and solve them.
- Develop and design programs and systems for error-detection, monitoring and performance-improvements.
- Prioritize and take ownership of issues.
- Explain to customers the cool things we’re doing
Who you are
- Ideally a Bsc/Msc graduate in an IT related field. If you bring software engineering or AI knowledge to the table, that is considered a big plus
- Preferably you’ve fulfilled a similar role in a business to business context
- You are familiar with Linux basic commands
- If you haven’t developed software before you have at least insight into how applications are built in order to analyze integrations and configurations
- English proficiency. (Dutch, French, Spanish or German are a plus).
- Proactive attitude, problem solving enthusiasm and humor are very welcome.
- Interest/skills in data/statistics: R, Hive, Hadoop, ElasticSearch are a plus.
Why is this a cool job?
- Our databases are pure gold
- Our customers are diverse, innovative and dynamic.
- Lots of freedom in terms of how you work (systems, software, when and where).
- Constant challenge to solve complex problems.
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 30 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Bi-weekly Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!