Are you a mid-level to Senior Database Engineer looking to join a fast growing, fun and challenging Tech company, which specializes in Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the Recruitment and HR markets? Have you got what it takes to work with fast growing databases that need to be highly available? If yes, we are currently looking to grow the team with someone who has at least 3 years experience in administration of a relational database.
Our SaaS solutions for semantic search and document understanding are being used internationally by thousands of users, and their 24×7 availability and integrity are crucial to our business and reputation. We need your experience and enthusiasm to help us operate, standardize and optimize our infrastructure.
You will work in a team of highly skilled engineers to:
- Understand a complex technical architecture with a high degree of customization.
- Keep a close eye on database health and initiate changes when needed.
- Improve and scale our databases
- Apply configuration management to the databases
- Work closely with professional services and engineering teams to deliver our products to a large number of corporate customers worldwide.
Who you are
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science (or related field) and at least 3 years experience as a Database administrator.
- Experience with high-availability database clusters (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra and/or ElasticSearch).
- A diverse 1000-server infrastructure does not scare you – it inspires you.
- Capable of designing for 99.9+% uptime.
- Experience with monitoring and scaling relational and noSQL databases
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, NLP and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market, supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are, like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!