Marketing Intern (German speaking)
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern with excellent German & English language skills for our head office in Amsterdam. You will help the marketing department with translations, preparations for international events and communications in English and German. We are looking for an intern starting from September onwards for 2-4 months.
Sounds interesting so far? Read on and if you decide to go for it, we are looking forward to receiving your profile!
Your internship involves:
- Helping us prepare international trade shows and events;
- Translating content, such as promotional and commercial texts for the website, customer case studies, press releases, mailings, advertisements, brochures and (labour market) news articles;
- Distributing news: through our website, press (free publicity), social media, newsletters, engaging with bloggers and partners and discovering other interesting channels;
- Creating well-designed PowerPoint presentations;
- Helping us with studies around HR-related topics (Candidate Experience, Labour market analysis)
Who you are:
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree related to communications and / or marketing;
- Your German language skills are on a native level, your are fluent in English – understanding of French and/or Dutch is a plus;
- You are able to understand Textkernel’s technology and convert technical knowledge or information into understandable language;
- Good writing skills in German and English;
- Interest in networking and social media;
- Knowledge of data analysis and Excel;
- Experience and interest in designing (PowerPoint) presentations – knowledge of design software such as Indesign, Illustrator or Photoshop is a plus;
What we offer:
- A paid internship for 2-4 month
- A fun and casual, but results-driven work environment
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
We are a fast-growing company developing cutting-edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, interested in AI and smart technology we might have the right opportunity for you! We are looking forward to receiving your application. You can apply via the widget below or send us an email to [email protected]