Senior Product Manager - Integrations
Textkernel’s business is simple: make more and better matches between people and jobs. How? By utilizing machine intelligence techniques coupled with a talented and ambitious team. Our dynamically growing company is currently servicing thousands of clients worldwide by optimizing and automating their recruitment activities. Our software is provided as a SaaS solution and we are working with a lot of the biggest names in the industry.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Senior Product Manager Integrations to join our dynamic team. In this role you will be part of our product team managing our integration products between Textkernel platform services and various systems, including Salesforce or other platforms like Oracle, SAP, and Bullhorn. Your role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, understanding customer requirements, managing product backlogs, and continuously improving Textkernel’s offering within your piece of the integration portfolio.
- Lead the integration efforts for our products within part of the overall integration portfolio. Products are sold internationally in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Establish relationships and collaborate with new and existing integration partners to ensure a good customer experience for the product.
- Strong experience with backlog management and gathering feedback on the product in an agile environment, including gathering requirements from stakeholders, and ensuring this feedback is incorporated into the product through effective user stories.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including development, UX, sales, customer success, professional services, and marketing to ensure successful product improvements.
- Act as an agile product owner of a development team building and maintaining integrations.
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure the quality and functionality of the integrations.
- Provide guidance and support to internal teams and customers regarding integration-related issues.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in integration architecture and technology, and a willingness to adapt and learn.
- 5+ years experience in agile methodology, requirements gathering, and running a developer team as a product manager or product owner.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a quantitative/business discipline.
- Familiarity with software as a service (SaaS) products and cloud computing technologies.
- Experience defining, managing, and launching new functionality at a software or technology company, including go-to-market planning.
- Proficiency with technical products, data products, and/or API-based integrations with third party products.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- You live in the Central European timezone.
- Experience managing integration products listed on the Salesforce.com Appexchange, and/or recruiting technology products.
- Experience managing B2B technology products targeting global enterprise customers.
- Previous hands-on experience writing software.
What we offer*
- A fair salary
- A fast growing, motivated, international team that consists of more than 37 nationalities
- 28 days of holiday leave.
- Holiday allowance and participation in a solid pension plan.
- Hybrid working
- Travel allowance and compensation for your internet costs at home.
- A home office allowance to create a suitable workplace at home.
- A place at our comfortable and brand new office in Amsterdam Noord, with free quality lunches, snacks and drinks: whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Participating in our yearly week-long company wide hackathon (Innovation Week) but also joining meet-ups, training courses, scientific conferences and team/company trips.
* This position can be remote. Other benefits may apply.
Textkernel is widely regarded as the international leader in providing Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Semantic Technology that empowers organizations to optimally understand, connect and analyze all their data around people and jobs. We enable thousands of recruitment & staffing agencies, employers, job boards, HR software vendors and outplacement & redeployment agencies worldwide to work smarter and more effectively by creating efficiencies in the HR and recruitment process.
Textkernel is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in Frankfurt, Paris and teams in the US and the UK. As a group we are currently around 250 strong. We are small enough to make you matter but big enough to have a very recognizable impact on the market, supported by solid infrastructure.
For this position it starts with an intake call with one of our talent partners. Afterwards we will plan a role alignment interview with the Group Product Manager and Chief Product Officer. Next up is a panel interview which will be based on an assignment. In general this recruitment process will take about 3 to 4 weeks from the intake call onwards.
Because we like to speak to qualified candidates right from the start we don't work with end dates for our positions. We will close the vacancy as soon as we find the right fit.