Our growing Professional Services team is looking for Technical consultants who are equally at home when it comes to customer communication as to working with web technologies.
Products you’ll be working on
You will be dealing with all of our products aimed at helping our diverse clientele from the recruitment and HR industry. These products range from targeting specific search and match needs (semantics) to unstructured data extraction (CV parsing) and push the boundaries of how we connect employers with candidates today.
As a Technical Consultant you’ll be helping our customers integrate our solutions into a diverse range of applications. Seeing the big picture you’ll analyze external systems finding out how our services are best connected, create technical designs and see through implementation. Talking to customers and coordinating a successful delivery is key in your role. You’ll also have to deal with technical troubleshooting, ranging from configuration errors to product issues on both sides. You’ll be joining a diverse, enthusiastic team where agility, problem solving, prioritizing and a high sense of ownership are essential attributes.
Who you are
- Ideally a Bsc/Msc graduate in an IT related field. If you bring software engineering or AI knowledge to the table, that is considered a big plus
- Preferably you’ve fulfilled a similar role in a business to business context
- You are familiar with Linux
- If you haven’t developed software before you have at least insight into how applications are built in order to analyze integrations and configurations
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!