Product Owner (Data/Analytics)
Are you interested in big data analytics for practical applications? Do you have a large intellectual curiosity and an eye for detail? Do you know the 80/20 rule and how to set priorities? Are you a self starter who likes taking ownership and initiative? If so, we are looking for you!
Textkernel uses state of the art machine intelligence techniques to serve thousands of clients worldwide, processing hundreds of millions of jobs, CVs and queries per year. Jobfeed, our big data labour market analysis tool, provides vital information to our clients from the world of work: an effective lead generation as well as analytics and trends within sectors, professions and skills – nationally and internationally.
As a product owner at Textkernel, you will build and improve the Jobfeed product, safeguard the quality of our data, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Ensure that our analytics products accurately represent the reality of the labor market, by working closely with AI, engineering and data teams to effectively drive data quality improvements.
- Provide strategic direction for the further development of the Jobfeed product, as well as prioritization of the backlog based on stakeholder needs in alignment with the Textkernel product roadmap.
- Define and plan sprints with teams and share use cases, requirements and priorities.
- MSc or higher degree
- A background in a relevant specialized discipline (e.g. data analytics, data science) with at least 1-2 years of experience in product management.
- Excellent listening and communication skills in English, stakeholder management, analytical capabilities and attention to detail.
- Sound understanding of agile (scrum/kanban) software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of labor market analytics, recruitment and HR processes would be a plus.
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!