Do you want to join a fast growing, fun and challenging Tech company, which specializes in Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the Recruitment and HR markets? We are looking for an expert in system architecture and design with a passion for Java to be based at our office in Amsterdam. If this sounds like you, then our team is looking for you!
As a Principal Architect at Textkernel, you will work on-site with internal development teams and be responsible for partnering with multiple stakeholders in order to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a multiple projects.
By leveraging your knowledge of System Architecture, you will be able to influence the technical product direction and be able to create the very best solution in line with their business goals. You will achieve this by working closely with other technical members of the Textkernel development and ITOps teams.
You will be responsible for all technical aspects of a feature or project and bringing that project to a ‘go live’ state,.
As well as this, you will get involved in some Post-sale consulting activities in order to support the implementation team.
What do you get out of it?
- The chance to grow in a rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The chance to work with the world’s most innovative AI Natural Language Processing company
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills
- Msc degree in computer science
- 10+ years of experience in analysis, requirements gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Background in Java programming and hands on experience within the last three years in networking, search technology, database administration or development or application development
- Experience of working on large or multiple delivery projects at any one time
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
What we offer
- A fun and casual, but results-driven work environment
- A fast-growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Good equipment (laptop and phone)
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week-long hackathon, meetups, training, HR conferences
We are a fast-growing company developing cutting-edge technology in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market. If you are like us, interested in AI and smart technology we might have the right opportunity for you! We are looking forward to receiving your application with a short motivation.