Partner Manager Benelux
Are you entrusted with developing long term partner relationships? Do you like to take ownership and plan the sales strategy? Are you good at translating tech to everyday language and the other way around?
Textkernel’s business is simple: make more and better matches between people and jobs. How? Utilizing state of the art machine intelligence techniques coupled with a talented and ambitious team. We have long outgrown our start-up phase but we did not let go of the spirit. Our dynamically growing company is currently servicing thousands of clients worldwide, processing hundreds of millions of CVs and queries per year, yet we all have influence on the products and enjoy taking ownership of our work.
If you are driven by bringing ground breaking products to clients, like the intellectual challenges artificial intelligence and SAAS solutions hold within and are overall client focused with a consultative approach to relationships, you’ll fit just right in! Oh, and did I mention you should know your APIs, web services (XML) and how different systems interact with each other? If not yet, at least be intrigued by them!
- You’ll work with our Partners: owning and nurturing relationships, building and executing sales strategies.
- You will be responsible for the development of new and existing partner relations, may it be acquisition, onboarding or operation.
- Work with technical, sales and marketing teams to grow channels for textkernel.
- Negotiate partnership terms, create and review plans with strategic partners, advise them.
- Recognising market changes which can influence the sales activities.
Who you are
- Bsc/Msc degree in a commercial or technical field
- You are a trusted advisor to your clients, you have demonstrable experience in Partner/Channel Management, ideally selling highly configurable software solutions.
- Your English skills are on a native level. Any additional Europen language is a plus.
- You follow technology trends and are able to understand how it influences recruitment/HR processes.
- You are comfortable with frequent travel and have a driving license
What we offer
- Excellent commission structure on top of an attractive base salary
- Good equipment (laptop and phone of your choice, lease car)
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, HR conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!