Legal Consultant (part-time)
Do you want to join a fast growing, fun and challenging Tech company which specializes in Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the Recruitment and HR market? Did you gain experience at a law firm or as in-house legal counsel and would like to broaden your scope within an international, multicultural tech company? Then this might be your next opportunity!
What you will be doing
As a Legal Consultant you will work on a variety of commercial contractual aspects, as well as IT compliance matters and on day to day legal issues, supporting the company expanding activities.
You will play an active role in drafting, advising on various commercial and IT contracts for suppliers and buyers. You are able to reduce legal risks and keep the business compliant and commercially in pace. The job will be very broad, so you need to be resourceful, use your analytical skills, and be confident in presenting plans and participating in customer negotiations.
Who you are
- University degree in law, approximately 5 years of international working experience in a technology-driven and an international environment;
- Generalist with knowledge of and experience in commercial law, IT law, GDPR;
- Expertise for all types of ICT contracts ( Saas or software contracts, terms and conditions, SLA, blanket order);
- Highly proficient in both Dutch & English, speaking & writing;
- Strong personality, organized with good social skills;
- Business and solution minded with a hands-on proactive approach and delivering results;
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 30 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.