Junior DevOps Engineer
Are you an ambitious and curious DevOps engineer and like to work in a challenging environment that will enable you to share ideas, learn new technologies and push the limits of modern engineering? We are looking for a super-smart can-do Junior DevOps Engineer who can help our team to build, manage and expand the functionality of our product – Jobfeed.
Does this sound interesting? Then, keep reading!
Jobfeed is our labour market analytics tool that provides HR professionals and researchers with accurate up-to-date information on the online labour market throughout the world. We collect and analyse millions of job postings from hundreds of thousands of websites in 10 countries (and counting), turning raw data into essential information and bringing it at our customers’ fingertips.
You will join our professional team of 6 engineers that is fully responsible for the functionality and the operation of the application: from data processing and storage to the end-user experience. We design, develop, deploy and monitor our systems as a team, DevOps style!
Our technology stack: Python, PHP, ReactJS, MySQL, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Docker, Git.
What you will be doing
- Together with the team, you will optimize and extend our CI and CD pipelines
- In collaboration with infrastructure engineers, you will manage our application environments (development, acceptance and production)
- You will identify key application and infrastructure metrics, and set up monitoring and alerting .
What we expect from you
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science (or related field) and at least 1 year experience working in Linux environment
- Solid hands-on experience with CI/CD tools: Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab, Nexus
- Some experience with our key infrastructure components: Elasticsearch, MySQL, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Apache/NGINX, HAProxy
- Familiarity with monitoring tools: Graphite/Grafana, Kibana, Zabbix
Nice to have
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem (EC2, S3, VPC, CloudFormation, Lambda)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves in providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, interested in AI and smart technology we might have the right opportunity for you! We are looking forward to receiving your application with a short motivation.