Junior Business Consultant
Do you want to join a fast growing, fun and challenging Tech company, which specializes in Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the Recruitment and HR markets? Are you looking for a way to use your talents to start and grow your career in a cutting edge and international environment? If you have a strong can-do attitude and can take ownership, then our team is looking for you!
Textkernel’s main goal is to accelerate and improve the matchmaking between people and jobs all over the world, as well as to provide real-time labour market analytics. How? Utilizing state-of-the-art AI techniques coupled with talented and ambitious people. With a team of more than 130 people, we have long outgrown our start-up phase but we have not let go of the spirit. We are growing fast, with thousands of clients worldwide, processing hundreds of millions of jobs, CVs and searches per year. We have a strong R&D focus and work with and for many of the international top players in the staffing, recruitment, HR and technology.
Your job involves
As a Junior Business Consultant you’ll be part of a team that is tasked with
- building and executing business development strategy for the global staffing and recruitment market
- building, expanding and managing the relationships with the top 5 global staffing and recruitment accounts
- supporting the business teams in various countries in expanding business in this market segment
Your work will include a large variety of activities, like:
- analyzing business in global strategic accounts
- analyzing international markets
- helping to build business development and key account strategy
- organizing and participating in international key account meetings and workshops
- building best practice cases and liaise with the marketing team
- collaborating on ideas for product roadmap, pricing and business models
- traveling to meet the country business teams, customers and partners and attend events and seminars
Who you are
- You are smart, analytical and can easily identify and summarize the core of a complex story.
- You have a Master level degree.
- You are a recent graduate or early in your career.
- You have a curious nature and are eager to learn.
- You have an instinct for business processes and can quickly understand how they work on a conceptual level.
- You have an instinct for spotting customer’s challenges.
- You are creative and thorough.
- You are entrepreneurial and independent.
- You are fluent in English and at least one other of the following: Dutch, German or French
- You are willing to travel internationally for up to 30% of your time and from time to time do international conference calls outside of normal business hours.
What we offer
- A fun and casual, but results-driven work environment
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Good equipment (laptop and phone)
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Group sports, like bootcamps, tennis, running
- Training & development
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, HR conferences
We are a fast-growing company developing cutting-edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, interested in AI and smart technology we might have the right opportunity for you! We are looking forward to receiving your application with a short motivation.