German speaking (Digital) Marketing Manager
Do you want to join a fast growing, fun and challenging Tech company, which specializes in AI for the Recruitment and HR markets? We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with near-native German language skills, based at our head office in Amsterdam.
You will be part of the global marketing team, taking part in company-wide projects and have a focus on regional marketing for the DACH region. This will require some travel between Germany (Düsseldorf) and Amsterdam (few days per month).
You are responsible for driving our brand recognition and lead generation in Germany and the rest of DACH through multiple channels. You will also be involved in global marketing projects (such as online marketing and marketing automation), depending on your skills and expertise.
Your job involves
- Lead-generation: finding smart ways to generate leads for the German-speaking sales team;
- Content marketing: writing and translating relevant content, such as (labour market) news articles, product updates, sales collateral and press releases;
- PR: distributing our content via press, social media, networks, and engaging with press and bloggers;
- Managing budgets, negotiating with media suppliers and tracking ROI;
- Other regional marketing activities such as market research, partner marketing, events and webinars;
- Regularly meeting with the German sales team to align marketing efforts and business goals;
- Global marketing projects, depending on your specialization and global marketing needs. For example projects in the fields of marketing automation, online marketing and channel marketing.
Who you are
- You have completed a college/university degree in the field of (online) marketing and/or communications with several years of relevant experience;
- Your German skills are on a native level and you are proficient in English;
- You have strong analytical skills, an energetic personality, are hands-on and can get things done;
- You have an interest in networking with bloggers and press as well as engaging on social media; you’re not shy of presenting;
- You’re willing to travel – for events and regular meetings in Germany;
- You have experience with Salesforce, marketing automation, SEO, SEA, and/or Google Ads (Adwords);
- Experience in the recruitment industry and/or (HR) – technology is a big plus.
What we offer
- A fun and casual, but results-driven work environment
- A fast-growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Good equipment (laptop and phone)
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week-long hackathon, meetups, training, HR conferences
We are a fast-growing company developing cutting-edge technology in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market. If you are like us, interested in AI and smart technology we might have the right opportunity for you! We are looking forward to receiving your application with a short motivation.