Are you interested in working on user interfaces that are used daily by thousands of people? Do you have creative mindset and an eye for detail? Are you passionate about building complex and reliable React applications that users love?
If so, we are looking for you!
Textkernel’s main goal is to make more and better matches between people and jobs. How? Utilizing state-of-the-art AI techniques coupled with a talented and ambitious team. We have long outgrown our start-up phase but we have not let go of the spirit. We are a fast growing company with thousands of clients worldwide, processing hundreds of millions of jobs, CVs and searches per year, yet we all have influence on the products and enjoy taking ownership of our work.
What you’ll be working on
As a frontend developer you will be building new user interfaces as well as improving and maintaining existing features. Your main focus will be on Jobfeed – our big data labour market analysis tool that provides vital information to our clients from the world of work. You will also take part in the development and maintenance of Textkernel’s internal tooling. We expect you to be able to clarify feature requirements and write elegant, concise code following latest standards, accompanied with comprehensive tests. Operating in a 2-week sprint cycle, you will be part of an Agile team of 7-8 people and work closely with backend developers, Product Owner and UX Specialists.
What we expect from you
- At least 1 year experience as Front-end Developer
- Experience with state management libraries, preferably Mobx
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less)
- Experience with package management and build systems (Node, NPM, Webpack)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Test-driven mentality and experience using tools like Jest / Enzyme
What would make us even more happy
- You have a knack for UX and building modern, efficient UIs
- You are a comfortable user of Git, Gitlab and JIRA
- You are familiar with data visualization tools (D3, GoogleCharts)
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation
- Yearly week long hackathon
- Strong focus on personal development: meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Ability to influence our market-leading products
- Trips on the company boat!
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a pragmatic, informal and diverse working environment with colleagues from all over the world. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!