Data & Quality Team member
Do you like working with data and people from all over the world? Do you aim to deliver high quality products? Are you able to coordinate people from different cultural backgrounds in a clear way? Then the Data & Quality (D&Q) team at Textkernel is looking for you!
D&Q is responsible for the maintenance and delivery of the knowledge that our software products depend on. This includes large databases of job titles, locations, degree types, skills and other HR-related knowledge. Moreover, D&Q is responsible for setting up and supervising annotation projects to assess the quality of our products and create training data for our Machine Learning models.
- Improve data based on external and internal request, partially by doing manual curation, partially by automatic generation of improvements.
- Be involved in multiple cross-team projects ranging from R&D to product development to data annotation.
- Instructing, supervising and giving feedback to teams of native speakers for various annotation projects in different languages.
- Providing support to other teams in Textkernel regarding the knowledge and services delivered by D&Q.
Who you are
- You are interested in working with various types of data
- You want to deliver high-quality products to our clients
- You can focus on detail, but know how to prioritize your to-do’s
- You are able to work in a team
- You are comfortable working in a Linux environment
- You have a BSc in Linguistics, Communication, or a related field
- You are fluent in English and at least one of the following languages (Spanish, Portuguese, German or Chinese)
Nice to have
- Fluency in other languages besides English
- Knowledge of educational systems and labor markets (in other countries)
What we offer:
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation
- Yearly week long hackathon
- Strong focus on personal development: meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Ability to influence our market-leading products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a pragmatic, informal and diverse working environment with colleagues from all over the world. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!