Data Quality Analyst
Are you interested in data analysis for practical applications? Do you have a large intellectual curiosity and an eye for detail? Do you know the 80/20 rule and how to set priorities? Are you slightly nuts about keeping things in order? Are you a self starter who likes taking ownership and initiative?
If so, we are looking for you!
Textkernel’s business is simple: make more and better matches between people and jobs. How? Utilizing state of the art machine intelligence techniques coupled with a talented and ambitious team. We have long outgrown our start-up phase but we did not let go of the spirit. Our dynamically growing company is currently servicing thousands of clients worldwide, processing hundreds of millions of jobs, CVs and queries per year, yet we all influence the products and enjoy taking ownership of our work.
What you’ll be working on
Jobfeed – our big data labour market analysis tool. We provide vital information to our clients from the world of work: an effective lead generation tool that also showcases trends within sectors, organizations and much more. If you like “playing” with data, making sure it’s clean and available, this is your spot!
You’ll ensure Jobfeed’s data is of outstanding quality by:
- Pro-actively monitoring and improving our coverage and accuracy, using both in-depth knowledge of our systems (databases, API’s) and real-world insights
- Continuously improving our monitoring setup
- Acting on identified issues in processes such as web crawling, classification, deduplication and information extraction
- Prioritizing your to-dos by analyzing impact and keeping customer needs in mind
- Clearly and effectively communicating your findings to other teams and customers
- Working in a team, yet having distinct individual responsibilities
Who you are
- You are a Bachelor’s or Master’s graduate in a relevant field (such as Information Studies, Computational Linguistics or Computational Science)
- You have solid data analysis experience
- You have worked with or want to learn working with R or Python
- Preferably you have worked in a Linux environment and have experience with open source technologies
- You possess the ability to organize and multitask
- You are fluent in English, and preferably another language (Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese, …)
- You communicate professionally and effectively with customers
- You are interested in the HR or job market domain
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 32 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday with chilled drinks
- Chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!