Agile Coach / Scrum Master
Do you want to join a fast growing, fun and challenging Tech company, which specializes in Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the Recruitment and HR markets? Do you love autonomy to introduce your own ideas and creativity to build strong and solid teams? Are you team results driven and solution oriented, but in the same time you know how to create enjoyable work environment? If yes, then our team is looking for you!
Textkernel’s main goal is to accelerate and improve the matchmaking between people and jobs all over the world, as well as to provide real-time labour market analytics. How? Utilizing state-of-the-art AI techniques coupled with talented and ambitious people. With a team of more than 130 people, we have long outgrown our start-up phase but we have not let go of the spirit. We are growing fast, with thousands of clients worldwide, processing hundreds of millions of jobs, CVs and searches per year. We have a strong R&D focus and work with and for many of the international top players in the staffing, recruitment, HR and technology.
Your job involves
- Coach the company on agility at every level up to our Executive Management;
- Uphold and defend, as well as coach and mentor, agile values and principles as expressed in the Agile Manifesto;
- Support the development teams to create high-value products and coach teams in self-organization and cross functionality;
- Support the teams to implement suitable Agile approaches in their development;
- Support our Product Owners on Backlog refining, iteration and release plan creation, as well as team planning and alignment;
- Display a low tolerance for impediments, and ensure they get resolved;
- Facilitate agile activities and meetings, including sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint reviews;
- Ensure cross-team coordination;
- Maintain relevant metrics that provide organizational visibility and help the team see how they are doing.
Who you are
- At least 2 years of experience as Certified Scrum Master in building high-performance teams (2+ teams) on the topic of agile software development with visible impact;
- Strong understanding of customer/stakeholder relationships, business analysis, prioritization, estimation and capacity management;
- You have an excellent understanding of agile methodologies, frameworks and tools including Jira, plus an ability to combine them optimally as necessary;
- You have a background in software engineering (preferably 2 or more years of experience with Java development teams or DevOps );
- You have great facilitation and coaching skills, and you can juggle between communication styles;
- You have strong focus on team collaboration and efficiency;
- You have strong vision for speed and flexibility;
- You have excellent language skills in English.
What we offer
- A fun and casual, but results-driven work environment
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Good equipment (laptop and phone)
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Group sports, like bootcamps, tennis, running
- Training & development
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, HR conferences
We are a fast-growing company developing cutting-edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, interested in AI and smart technology we might have the right opportunity for you! We are looking forward to receiving your application with a short motivation.