Account Manager – Belgium
Creative thinker wanted!
We are looking for a smart and self-motivated person who is serious about building a career in consultative selling. You will join a growing Sales team to sell Textkernel’s full product range and solutions.
Textkernel’s business is simple: make more and better matches between people and jobs. How? Utilizing state of the art machine intelligence techniques coupled with a talented and ambitious team. We have long outgrown our start-up phase, but we did not let go of the spirit. Our dynamically growing company is currently servicing thousands of clients worldwide, processing hundreds of millions of CVs and queries per year, yet we all have influence on the products and enjoy taking ownership of our work.
If you are driven by bringing ground breaking products to clients, like the intellectual challenges artificial intelligence and SAAS solutions hold within and are overall client focused with a consultative approach to relationships, you’ll fit just right in! Oh, and did I mention you should know your APIs, web services (XML) and how different systems interact with each other? If not yet, at least be intrigued by them!
You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers in Belgium and you’ll be working alongside with our partners. Being responsible for developing your own customer basis you will proactively generate new leads and provide excellent customer service. By understanding our customers’ specific needs you’ll advise them on how our products can best help them. You will develop a fundamental understanding of the recruitment/ HR industry and it’s players and keep track of evolving trends. Besides handling your own sales pipeline and reporting to our Sales Manager Benelux you will also keep administration up to date in our CRM system.
Who you are
- Ideally you obtained a Bsc/Msc degree in Business, Economics, Law or any commercial field
- You have 5+ years’ experience in software sales, preferably in HR or SAAS technology
- You follow technology trends and are able to understand how software solutions improve recruitment/HR processes
- You thrive in communicating with decision makers and are able to handle any situation professionally
- You are competitive, like performing against targets and have a healthy portion of humor
- You speak Dutch and French on a near native level besides professional English
What we offer
- Excellent commission structure on top of an attractive base salary
- Good equipment (laptop and phone of your choice, lease car)
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 24 nationalities
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week-long hackathon, meetups, trainings, HR conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!