Account Manager Germany
We are looking for a bright, creative thinking, performance-driven Account Manager to strengthen our sales team in Germany.
Textkernel’s business is simple: make more and better matches between people and jobs. Our state-of-the-art technology is fully powered by AI, Machine Learning and Semantic Technology. And, recently we’ve added something new to this list: we’ve launched the very first cv-parsing software fully powered by Deep Learning.
Here are three core ingredients behind Textkernel’s success:
- Semantic understanding of documents and queries
- Advanced semantic search and match
- Extensive knowledge of the HR & recruitment domain
- And, very intelligent and fun people!
You’ll sell Textkernel’s full product range and solutions and you’ll be the first point of contact for our DACH customers. Being responsible for developing your own customer basis you will proactively generate new leads and provide excellent customer service. By understanding our customers’ specific needs you’ll advise them on how our products can best help them. You will develop a fundamental understanding of the recruitment/ HR industry and it’s players and keep track of evolving trends.
Who you are
- Ideally you obtained a Bsc/Msc degree in Business, Economics, Law or any commercial field
- You have experience in software sales, preferably in HR and SAAS technology
- You follow technology trends and are able to understand how software solutions improve recruitment/HR processes
- You thrive in communicating with decision makers and are able to handle any situation professionally
- You are competitive, like performing against targets and have a healthy portion of humor
- You speak German on a near native level besides professional English
What we offer
- Excellent commission structure on top of an attractive base salary
- Laptop and phone of your choice
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 24 nationalities
- Free sandwiches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Yearly week-long hackathon, meetups, trainings, HR conferences
- Influence on our products
- Home office possible and flexible travel policy
We are a fast-growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!