Software Engineer API Integration (Java)
To strengthen and extend our coverage of external APIs our Integrations team is looking for a Java Software Engineer who really enjoys making systems talk with each other. A big part of our business consists in synchronizing and interacting with external CRMS systems.
Products you’ll be working on
You will mostly working on our Connector Framework, which manages interaction with external data sources and APIs. You will also participate in development of our Sourcebox, which is the entry point to our CV and data processing API and TKPortal, an authentication and front end orchestration platform.
In this role you will extend, design, and build the Connector Framework, a microservices based backend system that handles all interaction with key partner systems. You easily pick up the semantics of new APIs and are able to use them creatively, to build a new connector. And with your knowledge of microservices architectures, service orchestration and integration testing you take a lead in evolving our Connector Framework. You have hands on experience with open source frameworks like Spring, Camel, Cassandra, and ElasticSearch, and also very good knowledge of RDBMS. As part of the Integrations team you will work in 2 week sprints, and participate in writing, reviewing and refactoring designs and code. You will also work together with partners to develop and ensure interaction semantics.
Who you are
- Ideally Bsc/Msc graduate in Computer Science
- You have very good knowledge of Java and Java open source ecosystem
- You are experienced with message based systems and message queues
- You’ve worked with SQL and noSQL datastores
- Knowledge of authentication protocols like SAML, OpenID, and Oauth is a plus
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 24 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!