Sales Manager – Benelux region
Do you like the challenges of people management and new business generation? Would you prefer doing them at the same time?
If so and you are driven by bringing ground breaking products to clients, like the intellectual challenges artificial intelligence and SAAS solutions hold within and are overall client focused with a consultative approach to relationships, you’ll fit just right in! Oh, and did I mention you should know your APIs, web services (XML) and how different systems interact with each other?
If not yet, at least be intrigued by them! Textkernel’s business is simple: make more and better matches between people and jobs.
How? Utilizing state of the art machine intelligence techniques coupled with a talented and ambitious team. We have long outgrown our start-up phase but we did not let go of the spirit. Our dynamically growing company is currently servicing thousands of clients worldwide, processing hundreds of millions of CVs and queries per year, yet we all have influence on the products and enjoy taking ownership of our work.
- Operational leadership of the Benelux sales team
- Generate new business leads, may it be networking at industry events, cold calling or following up on incoming leads.
- Manage existing relationships whilst building your sales pipeline. Overall, take ownership of the whole sales cycle.
- Manage your own pipeline and sales cycle, deliver excellent demos and presentations.
- Travel rather frequently, up to 20% of the time.
Who you are
- You speak Dutch on a native level besides professional English
- Bsc/Msc degree in a commercial or technical field
- Experience in selling highly configurable software solutions and managing a sales/commercial team
- You follow technology trends and have an idea how AI influences the future of work
- You are competitive, like performing against targets and have a healthy portion of humour
- You are comfortable with frequent travel and have a driving license
What we offer
- Excellent commission structure on top of an attractive base salary
- Good equipment (laptop and phone of your choice, lease car)
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, HR conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!