We are looking for experienced Sales Consultant to join our DACH team, to be based in our office in Amsterdam. Although you are driven by reaching targets you understand that customer experience and happiness come first.
You will be selling a range of products aimed at helping our diverse clientele from the recruitment and HR industry. Our solutions cover targeting specific search and match needs (semantics), unstructured data extraction (CV parsing) and push the boundaries of how we connect employers with candidates today. You will mainly be promoting Jobfeed, our big data platform providing our customers not only insights into the labour market but allowing them more efficient lead generation.
You’ll be the first point of contact for our German speaking customers, may that be requesting a Demo session or a self initiated phone conversation. Being responsible for developing your own customer basis you will proactively generate new leads and provide excellent customer service. By understanding our customers’ specific needs you’ll advise them on how our products can best help them. You will develop a fundamental understanding of the recruitment/HR industry and it’s players and keep track of evolving trends. Besides handling your own sales pipeline and reporting to our Business Development Manager you will also keep administration up to date in our CRM system.
Who you are
- Ideally you obtained a Bsc/Msc degree in Business, Economics, Law or any commercial field
- You have experience in inside sales, preferably in HR technology
- You follow technology trends and are able to understand how software solutions improve recruitment/HR processes
- You thrive in communicating with decision makers and are able to handle any situation professionally
- You are competitive, like performing against targets and have a healthy portion of humour
- You speak German on a near native level besides professional English
What we offer
- Excellent commission structure on top of an attractive base salary
- Good equipment (laptop and phone of your choice)
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 24 nationalities
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, HR conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!