Real-Time Data Infrastructure Engineer (Java)
Our Integrations team is looking for a backend engineer who is enthusiastic about large scale real time processing, has experience in the field and many ideas he/she wants to put in practise.
Products you’ll be working on
Our flagship product is Sourcebox, which is the entry point to our CV and data processing API and used in almost all Textkernel projects. In addition the Integrations Team develops the Connector Framework, which manages interaction with external data sources and APIs, and TKPortal, an authentication and front end orchestration platform.
In this role you will extend, design, and build the large scale real time processing backbone that integrates Textkernel CV-parsing and semantic search products in house and with key partner systems. You think asynchronously and love to scale. You have hands on experience with open source frameworks like Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Flink and RabbitMQ, and with productionalizing solutions in a big data context. As part of the Integrations team you will work in 2 week sprints, and participate in writing, reviewing and refactoring designs and code.
Who you are
- Ideally Bsc/Msc graduate in Computer Science
- You have very good knowledge of Java and Java open source eco system
- You are experienced with message based systems and message queues
- You’ve worked with large scale real time processing and related frameworks like Kafka, Flink, Akka Streams, etc.
- Knowledge of authentication protocols like SAML, OpenID, and Oauth is a plus
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 24 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!