Project Manager – German speaking
How does working with the next generation of AI software applications in the HR domain next to a historical yacht harbor sound to you? Would you like to join our international team of highly knowledgeable experts in machine learning and software engineering and be at the frontend of HR Technology?
Then you might be a colleague we are looking for!
Our SaaS solutions for semantic search and document understanding are being used internationally by thousands of companies worldwide. In order to have the best solution for the customer’s challenges we are looking for a Project Manager with vast knowledge of the HR Domain and the different technologies used in this domain.
Your job at Textkernel
- Successfully deliver projects on time and budget; initiation, planning, execution & closure. This includes defining the project, reducing it into specific tasks, obtain resources and build a team.
- Communication with all stakeholders, internal and external
- Identify opportunities for product improvements and opportunities
- Work closely with clients, professional services, software developers, sales and management team to create mutual understanding of needs and requirements from our customers.
- Assist sales during the pre-sales, and be able to estimate the level of efforts, and draft a high level project plan
- Work with existing methodology to effectively and speedily deliver projects
- BSc/MSs degree, preferably in a technical field
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience as a Project Manager or related position in an IT or technology environment would be a bonus
- Native level German language skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Team player, and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in English
This would make us happy
- Understanding of software development processes
- Experience in vendor selection processes
- International experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Talent Management Solutions or related software
- Familiarity with Web Services and web service integration
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Solid technical background in Java, XML, HTML, server-to-server communication protocols.
- Sound knowledge of the HR & recruitment domain, processes and challenges.
- Experiences with Big 4 consulting firms would be a plus, but not a requirement
What do we offer?
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!