Our Jobfeed team is looking for a detail oriented engineer who has a broad perspective, is interested in exploring and bringing new tools and technologies on board.
Products you’ll be working on
Jobfeed is our most established product – it’s our big data analytics tool, facilitating business development and research on labour market in Europe and US. It’s not just that it has a substantial user base, it is also where we collect and process the most data, millions of web pages per day.
Development and testing of the web application’s backend. You’ll be working in a team defining, designing and implementing new features for Jobfeed – pushing the boundaries of what we think this product should be. In two week sprints you won’t just write, but review and refactor code. Scalability and maintainability are key in our Linux environment thus we are adopting innovative technologies, such as Docker and Elasticsearch.
Who you are
- Ideally Bsc/Msc graduate in Computer Science
- Demonstrable experience writing complex object-oriented code in PHP, in either Symphony2/Silex or another MVC framework
- You can easily handle MySQL and you have played around with NoSQL technologies, eg. Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra
- You have experience in automated UI testing (Selenium, Codeception)
- Know how to handle jQuery, AJAX, JSON, HTML and CSS
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 24 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!