We are looking for a PHP developer interested in working on complex data analytics applications and building robust high-performance backends and APIs.
Product you’ll be working on
Jobfeed is our labour market analytics tool that provides HR professionals and researchers with accurate, complete and up-to-date information on the online labour market throughout the world. We continuously collect and analyse millions of job postings from hundreds of thousands of websites, turning raw data into essential information and bringing it at our customers’ fingertips.
Our technology stack: Python, PHP, ReactJS, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Docker, Git.
- Together with the team, design and implement new features of the product
- Create and maintain unit, integration and acceptance tests
- Refactor and optimize existing code, with focus on scalability and maintainability
- Analyse reported issues and quickly deliver fixes
- Help improve the team’s processes and infrastructure
Who you are
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing complex systems in PHP using an MVC framework such as Symfony2/Silex
- Experience with SQL (a must) and NoSQL databases
- Experience in automated UI testing (PHPUnit, Selenium, Codeception)
- Familiarity with jQuery, AJAX, JSON, HTML, CSS
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 24 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!