Marketing and Communications specialist – German speaking markets
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with excellent German writing skills for our head office in Amsterdam. You will help Textkernel, the specialist in Machine Intelligence for matching people and jobs, increase its international brand awareness. Your focus will be on the German-speaking markets.
Sounds interesting so far? Read on and if you decide to go for it, we are looking forward to receiving your profile with a short motivation!
You are responsible for the creation and implementation of the marketing and communication plan for the German-speaking markets. Your job focuses on producing and distributing content to relevant people. You will also be responsible for organising and running events, promotions and creating well-designed presentations.
Your job involves:
- Writing content, such as promotional and commercial texts for the website, customer case studies, press releases, mailings, advertisements, brochures and (labour market) news articles;
- Distributing news: through our website, press (free publicity), social media, newsletters, engaging with bloggers and partners, establishing strategic partnerships with magazines and discovering other interesting channels;
- Setting up campaigns to increase the number of high quality leads, the newsletter subscription database and increase brand awareness;
- Creating well-designed PowerPoint presentations;
- Organising, coordinating and participating at trade show and events;
- Supporting the sales team with customer presentations and customer trainings.
Who you are
- You have completed a college / university degree in the field of communications and / or marketing with a few years of relevant experience;
- You possess extensive experience in the field of writing (web) texts;
- Your German language skills are on a native level and you are fluent in English – understanding of Spanish, French and/or Dutch is a plus;
- You are able to understand Textkernel’s technology and convert technical knowledge or information into understandable and persuasive language, keeping in mind our different target groups;
- Interest in networking and social media;
- Knowledge of data analysis and Excel – labour market research is a plus;
- Experience and interest in designing (PowerPoint) presentations – knowledge of design software such as Indesign, Illustrator or Photoshop is a plus;
- Experience in the recruitment industry and / or (HR) – technology is a big plus.
What we offer
- A fun and casual, but results-driven work environment
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Good equipment (laptop and phone)
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Weekly Bootcamp sessions
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, HR conferences
We are a fast-growing company developing cutting-edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, interested in AI and smart technology we might have the right opportunity for you! We are looking forward to receiving your application with a short motivation.