Information Security Officer
As a dynamically growing company Textkernel processes hundreds of millions of resumes annually from all over the world, filled with sensitive information. Security of such data is becoming a more focal point in business requirements, thus we are currently looking for a Security Officer to join our team and take responsibility that the data we handle is safe by implementing state of the art security measures, and ensuring compliance with international and local regulatory requirements.
You’ll be working on
Taking our efforts to the next level. You won’t just put specific measures in place together with our engineering teams, but also advise us and our clients on legal requirements. You’ll define application and cloud security besides providing subject matter expertise on technical policies, technologies and control mechanisms. You will work closely with our Pre-Sales and Professional Services teams as well, ensuring a smooth client onboarding.
- Define the platform and application security plans using a threat-based approach.
- Team up with technology and business colleagues to define and embed effective agile security operational practices and processes.
- Take the lead in managing cyber security incidents within specific business divisions and ensure communication across security and technology teams.
- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders to promote cyber security initiatives and to understand business priorities and concerns.
- Penetration testing facilitation, encryption, security architecture, vulnerability scanning, SIEM, incident response, data loss prevention.
- Provide key advice and plan initiatives encompassing application security.
Who you are
- Degree in Computer Sciences or a related technical field.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar security oriented role.
- Hands on experience with writing secure code for web applications.
- Instruct development teams on secure coding techniques (OWASP top 10).
- Experience in developing people-centric security controls with a focus on awareness, prevention, detection and response.
- Broad experience of technologies such as: Firewalls, transparent proxies, IPS & IDS, Apple OSX, Linux, TCP/IP, Networking and BYOD / VPN, AWS, CDN’s, Tomcat and PHP based web frontends, Vulnerability management and SIEM, DRM.
- Good understanding of national and international Data Protection regulations, best practice information security standards and ISO 27001/2 standards.
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 25 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!