DevOps System Engineer
Our SaaS solutions for semantic search and document understanding are being used internationally by thousand of users, and its 24×7 availability and integrity is crucial for our reputation and business. Our Linux based network infrastructure is the backbone of success, and we would need you to use your experience and enthusiasm to help us standardizing and optimizing it.
Understanding technical architectures, tooling needs, automation plans, and product release schedules in order to deliver the solution faster to the end-user. You take responsibility for standardization, implementation, documentation and monitoring server hardware, operating system and application installation, configuration and operation practices. You will identify network weaknesses and optimize/ improve existing SaaS environment based on business and security needs and risks. Working closely with professional services, software developers, sales and management team you will create mutual understanding of needs, requirements and DevOps culture.
Who you are
- BSc/MSs degree in Computer Science (or related field) , or at least 5 years relevant work experience as System Engineer/ Linux Network Administrator
- Familiarity with one or more programming/scripting languages (Python, Perl, shell, Java, PHP, C/C++ etc).
- Experience in configuration management (e.g. Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible, Chef, Rexify).
- Knowledge and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking, web-servers (Tomcat, Apache) and web-services (SOAP, HTTP), LAN/WAN environments and DNS/DHCP protocols.
- Experience in cloud computing and/or creating highly-available redundant network infrastructures (load-balancers etc.)
- Experience with monitoring and testing tools (e.g. Nagios/Icinga, Jenkins) and using them to build a continuous deployment infrastructure.
- Experience with databases maintenance and building high-availability clusters (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 24 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!