Business Development Manager – The Netherlands
Our sales team based in our Amsterdam Headquarters is looking for a consultative Business Development Manager to grow and strengthen our market share, primarily in the BeNeLux region. To succeed you’ll be flexible, take ownership of your own sales pipeline and tasks and build long lasting relationships with prospects and clients based on consultative selling.
You will be selling a range of products aimed at helping our diverse clientele from the recruitment and HR industry. Our solutions cover targeting specific search and match needs (semantics), unstructured data extraction (CV parsing), labour market analysis coupled with lead generation and push the boundaries of how we connect employers with candidates today.
Your primary responsibility is to grow and strengthen our market share in the BeNeLux region. You will develop your own customer base and proactively generate new leads by keeping a close eye on the recruitment/HR market and it’s players. By understanding our customers’ specific needs you’ll advise them on how our products can best help them. You appreciate the time it takes to turn an opportunity into a deal and build strong relationships based on a consultative approach.
Who you are
- Ideally you obtained a Bsc/Msc degree in Business, Economics, Law or any commercial field
- You can demonstrate success in B2B sales and preferably have a network built out in HR/recruitment
- You follow technology trends and are able to understand how software solutions improve recruitment/HR processes
- You are competitive, like performing against targets and have a healthy portion of humour
- You are comfortable with frequent travel and have a driving license
- You speak Dutch on a near native level besides professional English
What we offer
- Excellent commission structure on top of an attractive base salary
- Good equipment (laptop and phone of your choice)
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 24 nationalities
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, HR conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!