Business Development Manager – France
Do you have a love for consultative selling and the ability to challenge a customer to implement new technologies? We are looking for a business development manager to join our team in France and help us consolidate and expand our position on the market.
Textkernel offers you the chance to join a pioneering tech company, which develops outstanding semantic search & match and labour market information applications for the recruitment and human resources field.
Textkernel is a fast growing company that has kept its no-nonsense, informal and hard-working start-up mentality alive. We are part of the Careerbuilder Group, but operating as an independent business unit. Born out of a doctorate project in machine learning and natural language processing, Textkernel has since then always placed technological innovation at the heart of its business.
The company provides Recruitment and HR professionals around the world with cutting-edge software solutions and information products. Our technology is relevant for any type of business operating in this space varying from job-boards, staffing companies, corporates, software vendors, governments and mobility companies.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Textkernel has offices in Germany and France. With colleagues from 21 different nationalities, the company is emerging as a truly global firm.
We are looking for someone to help expand our business by pro-active acquisition of new customers, closing incoming leads into tangible business deals and managing existing relationships.
As Business Development Manager you will be part of our sales and operations team based in Issy-les-Moulineaux. The French market will be your main focus, but with possibility to extend your reach to Spain and Italy.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Very good English language skills (company language) and fluent in French;
- Spanish or Italian language skills would be a great additional asset;
- A technical sales background in the HR and recruiting field;
- Strong experience of sales in France;
- The capacity to understand the technology behind our products and explain its benefits to prospective clients and partners;
- The skills to translate the needs of our customers to our consultants;
- The ability to keep high level track of the progress and implementation of projects;
- The drive to fulfil targets and achieve results;
- A go-getter mentality, creativity and initiative in finding new clients;
- An affinity with innovating recruitment processes;
- A network in the Recruitment and HR world;
- The ability to make new contacts quickly and maintain them.
Your job will be primarily located in France, although you will regularly visit our Amsterdam office. Textkernel offers a generous remuneration package including a company bonus scheme and good secondary employment conditions.
For more information please contact Gerard Mulder, Commercial Director at Textkernel on: +31 20-494 2498.